Sunday, January 10, 2010

Red Meat Radio

I really enjoyed appearing on Red Meat Radio (AM 630) yesterday. The show is hosted by State Senator Howard Stephenson and State Representative Greg Hughes, and takes two hours every Saturday to discuss politics in Utah.

Even though I had already announced I was running for County Commissioner, they kindly invited me on their show to announce I which County Commission seat I was running for, A or B. I announced I was running for Seat A, which is currently occupied by Gary Anderson.

They asked me some tough questions, but the show is really just a fun mix of information and banter. They asked me to come back again, and I told them they could count on it.

You can listen to my 20 minutes of fame on their program by listening to the last third of the first hour here:

http://bit.ly/6ZVDbv